Staying healthy and high in spirit isn’t difficult. Here are a few surprising and simple ways to avoid getting unhealthy.
- Go for sauna: Saunas not only detox but they also help you get over a cold by opening your sinus and helping you breathe easily. Moreover, they can also reduce colds.
- Plug in a humidifier: Dry air is an ideal environment for a virus to thrive. To fight an arid environment or an illness, plug in a humidifier and you’ll feel better.
- Get kissing: You might not want to kiss your love one when he/she has cold, but do not miss any opportunity to do so when you both are healthy. When you and your partner swap spit, you’re exposing yourself to each other’s germs, which strengthen your immunity.
- Listen to some tunes: The benefits of music are beyond our imagination. It reduces stress, improves memory and also boosts immunity. So if you just considered music as sound, change your opinion and start listening to music gets you moving.
- Gargle: Your elders must have advised you to gargle with salt water to ease a sore throat sometime, but yes, it works. Studies show that gargling with tap water a few times a day keeps cold miles away.